Sunday, November 20, 2011

DIY Circle Scarf

So a lot of people have been wearing these circle scarves from American Apparel. I think that they're super cute, but a little expensive at $28.00. One thing that's great about them is the multiple ways you can wear them (although I'm not sure that i would wear it as a dress or a shirt...).


Anyways, I had some jersey fabric that I picked up more than a year ago, so I thought that I would put it to good use and look for instructions on how to make the scarf online. As usual, google did not disappoint. I found a great BurdaStyle tutorial here. Here is the finished product!

P1020920

And pics of a few of the ways you can wear it. Forgive me for the poor picture quality...my hands shake when taking pictures!

P1020912

P1020914

P1020918

This is a simple project that took only about 30 minutes to complete.

1 comment: